Hummus Melts

Wednesday, September 4, 2013



When the kids are eating English Muffin pizzas, I grab a handful of spinach out of the freezer and make a couple of these for me. The hummus, spinach and mozarella flavors go together perfectly! I found the method on NeverHomeMaker. I never use measurements, because that would just complicate a really simple lunch (or snack).

english muffin
hummus (right now this recipe is my standby)
spinach (fresh or frozen)
garlic powder (fresh garlic if you aren't lazy)
mozzaralla cheese

Cut English muffin in half, and toast the halves in the toaster, or in the oven. Saute the spinach and garlic either in the microwave for 20-30 or in a skillet. Spread hummus on your english muffin halves, top with spinach and mozarella, and broil until bubbly. YUM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Little*Garden*Kitchen Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino