Fake Frosty

Sunday, April 22, 2012

I found this ingenious little recipe from a few different sources, and I modified it to my own taste. It has the consistency of a frosty! My youngest son can't get ENOUGH of this...he has had 'ice cream' daily since I first tried making it. I use my Magic Bullet, but I think a food processor (still on my want list) would do a better job. I can't get over how much the texture and taste reminds me of soft-serve chocolate ice cream--and every day when Noah asks for his ice cream, I really don't mind him having it. :)

Fake Frosty
1 banana, frozen, cut into slices
1 t. milk
1 t. cocoa powder
1 squirt of honey

Put everything in the Magic Bullet and blend until smooth. Sometimes I microwave the banana for just 10 or 15 seconds before making recipe, so it's not hard as a rock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Little*Garden*Kitchen Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino