Garlic Chopper

Tuesday, April 17, 2012


Found this cute little gadget on clearance at Target, and garlic chopping will never be the same!

Seriously, chopping or mincing garlic by hand is, for me, just a tedious, sticky mess. And as much as I do love my garlic press, it mashes the garlic a bit too much for many recipes. I will never be without a little garlic chopper like this again--it cuts the garlic up into the perfect size mince, and cleans with just a nice rinse under hot water. I've used it dozens of times since I bought it a few weeks ago. One of my new favorite 'kitchen toys'...and it was on clearance! Score!




Tip: If you get one of these, you'll need to scrape out your garlic with a butter knife, then tap out whatever is left with the side of the butter knife. Very easy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Little*Garden*Kitchen Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino