Low Fat Alfredo Sauce

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Unfortunately the Hubby doesn't really like Alfredo sauce. The kids do, and I think it's insanely decadent. Here's a version that is somewhat healthier but still incredibly tasty...hubby will just have to deal with my occasional Alfredo craving!

Lowfat Alfredo Sauce
(found on babycenter and don't remember op. If you are, comment so I can give you credit!)

1 c. skim milk
1 T. butter
6 wedges laughing cow cheese
1 T. grated parmesan (I grated some from a hunk of parmesan, but I'm not opposed to using the green can)
1/2 t. garlic powder


  • In a medium-sized saucepan, combine all ingredients until everything is melted and sauce is velvety smooth, about 20 min
  • Serve immediately.
  • 81 cal, 4 gr fat, 0 fiber
  • Serves 4

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Little*Garden*Kitchen Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino