Magic Bullet

Friday, November 25, 2011


My husband bought this thing from the infomercial years ago, when he was really into infomercials and all the useless stuff they sold. I rolled my eyes. It sat in our pantry, unused, for a couple of years. Then we went through a phase of loving smoothies for breakfast; after a few weeks of using my blender, I realized the convenience the Magic Bullet might provide. Less mess, and the smoothie is blended right in the cup that you drink it from.

Well, we are out of our smoothie phase for now, but my the Magic Bullet found a permanent home on my counter. I use it so much! A lot of recipes call for a little of this or that to be pureed, and getting the blender out every time is just not practical. I can't say enough how much more convenient this thing makes cooking for me. There are other brands out there, and I am not endorsing Magic Bullet exclusively...just any small blender like this would be nice to have.

As a sidenote, if you have a Keurig coffee maker, the Magic Bullet fits under it nicely for storage. ;) If you've seen my counter space (nearly non-exsistant), then you know how important that is for me!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Little*Garden*Kitchen Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template for Bie Blogger Template Vector by DaPino